All venues are equipped with;
- a computer,
- internet connection,
- projection screen,
- audio/video equipment, and
- roving microphones (only at larger venues).
Computers used for presentations have the following configuration;
- Microsoft Windows 7 based environment;
- Microsoft Office 2010 which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Please ensure to save your presentations as compatible with MS Office 2010 to avoid any issues;
- Windows Media Player, video codecs and VLC Media player;
- PDF Reader;
- Winrar archiving/zipping software.
Presentations will be checked for compatibility issues and collected on registration day, 7th July 2013. The presentations will then be delivered to the appropriate venues.
Presenters will need to sign an agreement should they wish to have their presentations recorded.